An experienced CFO COO and General Manager. Advisor to Entrepreneurs and SMEs
Radio Show Host on IBGR.network
Welcome – Practical Solutions to Difficult Problems is my tag line and that is what provide to my clients.
I have 35 years experience at senior levels with an American MNC. I have lived on 3 Continents. Europe, North America and Asia. I also have worked extensively in Australia.
In 2014 I founded 3 Continents Consulting to help Entrepreneurs and SMEs find success in their business ventures. Over the last six years I have learned a lot about the challenges faced by growing businesses. The combination of lessons learned at MNCs combined with my experience with SMEs gives me a broad perspective that enables me to solve difficult problems.
In 2020 I retired from full time employment to follow my passion to focus on supporting smaller companies who are the backbone to the global economy.
I also work as a fractional CFO with the CFO Centre a global leader in supplying part time CFOs.
I focus on developing strategies accelerating revenue and profit growth and long term growth in areas such as:
Mergers and Acquisition Support
FP&A, Budgeting and Cash Flow
Recent Career History
- Radio Show Host IBGR.Network Singapore
- Principal -The CFO Centre Singapore Providing CFO services to Entrepreneurs, Start Ups and SMEs. Since 2015
- Principal Owner -3 Continents Consulting Pte, Ltd. Helping Entrepreneurs and Start Ups Succeed Since 2014
- Director of Procurement and Logistics Asia Pacific GCP Applied TechnologiesDates EmployedFeb 2016 – Mar 2020
- COO/CFO (GCP Asia Pacific) W R Grace Feb 2007 – Jan 2016